Youth Pole Sports Training
We are proud to be the only studio in St Louis that teaches youth pole sports.
We believe that our youth are the future who will elevate
pole sports competition to the Olympic level.
We offer private lessons to those students under 18 years of age.
Our private lessons focus on the acrobatic and fitness aspect of pole sports.
We aim to improve the athleticism of our pole athletes through conditioning that promotes
strength, flexibility, balance and coordination.
1 on 1 Pricing:
1 hour private lesson: $45
5 hour private lesson package: $175
* 5 hour package expires in 10 weeks.
*Parental consent waiver must be signed at the studio*
*Legal guardian must be present for lessons*
*Please call to set up a consultation for those youth interested in pole sports lessons*
Pink Lemon Studio youth lesson policies:
- Please pre-register and reserve your lesson time.
- Classes must be pre-paid prior to coming to the lesson.
- 1 time drop in lessons & lesson packages are non-refundable for any reason.
- Lesson packages are non-transferable.
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance or you lose that lesson credit.
- Must cancel 24 hours in advance, all lessons are non-refundable.
Wondering what Youth Pole Sports is all about?
Pole competitions are quickly becoming influenced by students with dance, gymnastic,
cheerleading, martial arts, and aerial arts backgrounds.
Check out 10 year old pole champion Olga Trifonova in the 2013 World Pole Sports Championship.