Pink Lemon Studio is the premier pole dancing studio in the St Louis area. We have the largest wood dance floor, 12 ft spinning poles, high tech party lighting and sound system and of course, amazing pole dance instructors!
Want to have a private party?
We offer the best Pole Dancing Parties in St Louis for bachelorette parties, bridal showers, birthday parties, Girls’ Night Out, or any other Ladies’ Only occasion.
We also offer private parties for Chair Dance, Burlesque, and Yoga! Our parties without a pole are just as fun, and a perfect reason to hang out with your girlfriends and try something new.
Want to learn to pole dance?
We offer on-going Pole Dancing Classes, all you have to do is purchase and sign up online, then come on in! Class sizes limited, pre-registration and payment online is required to attend.
We also offer Private 1 on 1 Lessons or Small Group Lessons (2 – 4 people) for those students who prefer personal attention or whose schedules do not match up with our existing classes.
Just want a great workout in a fun environment?
We offer other unique fitness classes like BUTI Yoga, Polerina: Barre Bootcamp, Slow Flow Yoga, Hula Hooping Fitness, Chair Dance, and Burlesque.
FAQs About Our Studio
What is pole fitness?
- Pole fitness uses a pole to perform gymnastic tricks and combinations of strength and flexibility.
- Our pole fitness classes put emphasis on proper technique and form, as well as full body conditioning to build strength, and stretching to gain flexibility.
What is pole dancing?
- Pole dancing uses a pole to perform dance transitions on, around, and near, in combination with various spins, climbs and tricks.
- Our pole dance classes put emphasis on blending movements and tricks into a flowing routine, and also help expand freestyle pole movement.
“I don’t have any: dance experience / pole dance experience / upper body strength.
“I’m not: in very good shape/ not very flexible.”
- No problem! We teach everything step by step, ask us any questions!
- Pole classes will help gradually increase your strength, tone and flexibility.
- Make sure to take an introduction class to get familiar, and move up levels at your comfort.
“Is pole dancing hygienic / is your studio clean?”
- We clean our poles at the beginning and end of class with rubbing alcohol.
- We provide the rubbing alcohol, we recommend you bring your own towel.
- You may clean the pole at any time during class that you wish.
- Our studio is thoroughly swept daily, and cleaned from head to toe weekly.
- We strive to keep the studio immaculate and to the highest levels of sanitation.
“Can pole classes be dangerous?”
- Pole is safe when following the exercises taught by a pole professional.
- Use common sense to be careful to avoid injuries by listening to your body, stop if you feel overexerted or in pain.
- Like any athletic sport, the chance of injury is possible, do not attempt moves if you are not ready.
- You have the right to ask for variations of a move appropriate to your comfort and skill level.
“Will I bruise?”
- Ahh yes, pole kisses. We call them that because if you get a good one, it resembles a lovely hickey.
- Weirdly, bruises are trophy marks for polers, they are proof of hours of dedication and tenacity.
- Bruising is caused from putting intense pressure or friction on a soft area of skin.
- You can ice the area, use arnica montana to heal it, or let time run its’ course.
- Some people bruise more than others, others not at all.
“I’m nervous about my first class.”
- We are a friendly and supportive community, everyone is at class because they love to pole too!
- Come enjoy class with us and don’t worry, everyone has been a beginner at one point.
- Smile, introduce yourself, and become a part of Pink Lemon Studio.
“What happens in a typical class?”
- We ask that students arrive 5-10 min prior to class to change and be prepared to start on time.
- We begin with a 10 minute warm up and light stretching and a few strengthening exercises.
- During the pole part of class you will work on various pole climbs, spins and tricks.
- The pole instructor will spend individual time at each pole to help spot, and give feedback for improvement and progress.
- The class finishes with a stretch cool down.
“What should I wear to class?”
- Great question! You will want form fitting shorts, you need bare skin to grip the pole.
- Swim suit bikini bottoms / monokinis allowed.
- You will want to wear a tank top so you have exposed arms.
- Sports bras allowed.
- Heels are not required, but they are encouraged for dance classes.
We ask you do not wear the following items in the studio:
- Rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, or watches
- No lotions or oils on the legs or arms – the poles will get slippery.
- Street shoes or heels – bare feet or rubber heeled shoes only
Everyone has to start somewhere at sometime, it’s never too late to begin to pole!
Join us at Pink Lemon Studio
Pink Lemon Studio class policies:
Classes are for women 18+
Payment must be made in full to reserve a space in any 4 week series classes
Series packages are non-refundable for any reason
Series packages are non-transferable
We do not offer make up classes in consecutive series classes
Must cancel 24 hours in advance or you lose that class credit.
Must cancel 24 hours in advance, all classes are non-refundable.